Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Variation to Leaf Season

It's amazing what changing just one section of a quilt will do. Check out Cynthia's Leaf Season and see how different it looks with a dark square in the center of the alternating block.

Last week I was collaborating with another Stash Quilter on the November project and I was surprised at how much difference the quilt looked with just a subtle change here and there or a narrow border in place of a wider border.

Many of you already use Electric Quilt but for those of you who don't, I can't imagine how a quilter would not LOVE it! I so highly recommend it. The current version is 5 but they're hoping to have 6 out before the end of the year. There's a whole lot that I don't know how to do with the program, simply because I haven't taken the time to learn. For me, it was like most any other program I've tried to learn . . in the beginning it seemed overwhelming but then things began falling into place in my head.

I'll post the hour a day instructions when I get back to the laptop.

Judy L.

No comments: